Friday, October 23, 2009

And the winner is........

I let Scoutt choose the winner.....while I was helping her pick one of the pieces of paper, she grabbed another one with her other hand so.......the first hand is the $30.00 prize winner and the second hand is a $20.00 prize winner......does that make sense???? And who are the winners, you might ask??????


Brooklyn Ellingson
First Prize Winner
Becka Bultsma
Second Prize Winner
Congrats to you two and just email me when you decide what you would like. Check back next month for another giveaway!

3 comments:

  1. YAY! I am seriously SO EXCITED!!! This will be easy to choose.....and I'm going to place a serious order, as well! THANKS MISY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I want to order a phrase for my mom for Christmas, I have an image from someone else, but they want to charge me $43 and I priced it using you calculations, and is it half that. Do you have an e-mail that I can send the image to?

    ReplyDelete